And I'm pretty sure you know any anti-semitic comments I make are just part of my act.

Speaking of anti-Semitism, it was absolutely no surprise to me to see that the first person busted by the FBI for the recent string of threats to Jewish Community Centers turned out to be a black, Muslim, Trump-hating, communist, Bernie Sanders voter. Oh and he was also a journalist who engaged in spreading fake news.Although the media isn't going to run with any of that shit and have decided this whole thing was just part of some lover's quarrel. I'm sure they would report the story the exact same way if they guy had turned out to be a "white nationalist" who simply happened to be upset with an ex-girlfriend.

Just checked and the local newspaper's website has already dropped this story from their homepage after having it online for less than 12 hours. The previous stories about threats against the Jews were kept online for days to weeks simply so that commenters could make more and more Anti-Trump remarks and try to falsely tie him to anti-semitism in the eyes of the other readers.