^Don't tempt me.

Anyway, there is clearly nothing there with all of these accusations against Jeff Sessions. Apparently everyone in the U.S. Government met with this fat Russian diplomat and either no one remembers him or you better listen to Trump and start investigating the Democrats as well since at least two or three of them lied today and said the never met him.

What I think happened is the Democrats found out that A.G. Sessions is going to be investigating them over some of the things that have taken place over the last 8 years and they're scared shitless. Mike Flynn was just a trial run and now they think they can take anyone out. If I were Trump, I would appoint Mike Flynn as a special prosecutor to investigate every Democrat who ever met this Russian "spy."

And you can expect the Democrats to immediately trot out more claims of the Russians "hacking" the election right after anytime Trump has a good day like he had with his speech the other night.