Originally Posted By: Steezo
Honestly, my family in Greece opposed the Germans in WWII and even harbored downed US bomber pilots underneath the floorboards in their houses. Any anti-semitic remarks I make these days are because I see a way to needle you or I'm acting out against people calling decent Republicans racist Nazis. You fuck off with that shit and I'll fuck off with my anti-Jew rhetoric.

Oh bullshit. And I don't give a shit what revisionist tales your family tells you. It's not about WW2 or your last week of trolling, that's just an excuse to show your true redneck elitism.(that's right, you think you're better than others because you're white*, working class, and high school educated) And nobody here is calling everyday Republicans racist, we are calling you and Russia's Agent Orange with his inner circle racists because you say and do racist things. See the difference? Not Kasich and Rubio and Bush and Kingston and McCain or even your precious bubble-headed Russia from my house lady, just the ones who practice fear-mongering and social prejudice.

*The truth about Greek immigrants is you guys were considered n!ggers in the new world, same as you are today living your life among the white-flight settlers of Alaska. Think your neighbors see you as white? Think again. "No one is lighting ovens for me"- not today, but it could easily change tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Steezo
Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Your true color is coming out at last. AND IT'S RED

Like all true red-blooded American patriots.

But you're not. You're a " lazy, diner-owning, yoghurt slurpin, porch monkey, immigrant job stealer terrorist". lol

I will post again just one of the Greek links but there are tons detailing why you should not look down your nose at any immigrant community, especially God's chosen people.

no rats, no Greeks

Attachments
riots.jpg (230 downloads)