Goddamit, you're making me actually read that shit. Ok... so you posted a list of 10 quotes supposedly by Rush and let me count how many we can directly and verifiably attribute to him... maybe 5: the one about Darfur, the one about the NFL looking like the bloods & crips without weapons, "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?" and "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back" and then about the media wanting a black QB to do well.

I agree with pretty much everything he says and don't find it particularly racist. And the quotes about Jesse Jackson and the one about the bone in the nose (which supposedly came from the early 1970s when he was hosting a Top 40 music show under the name "Jeff Christie") are supposedly admitted to by Rush in a 1990 Newsday interview that I can't find anywhere online. I'm gonna assume that's a lie until I see proof showing otherwise.

So that leaves 3 fairly innocuous and not very racist comments that I agree with.