I'm 100% convinced that all of that shit is fake. Rush is on public radio nationwide for 3 hours every work day and you're showing me quotes from a text article. When you find me an audio link I'll believe it, but if you don't think it's all bullshit then you're just lying to yourself. It's like with the Russian pee-pee story or how people think Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house. Even if the story is completely bogus as long as it makes a Republican look bad and makes Democrats feel good, they don't care if it's a phony story and just go on believing it anyway.

I don't follow InfoWars at all, but I do know that Andrew Breitbart was not at all racist and he became a Republican in large part because of how he felt the Democrat party used African Americans for their political gain without actually doing anything to help them. And please don't tell me that Steve Bannon is anti-Semitic based solely on a comment his wife made during their divorce case about Jewish kids being raised to be whiny.