So this guy I heard of back in 2010 or 2012 I can't remember. I was really into anything to do with the the industry itself . I was hooked up with kids and never really gave a fuck but I always loved gossip .My mom and dad for some reason just were that way. My mom bought every Enquirer,World News,US Today and even the crazy alien had Elvis' baby ones.Every 2 weeks there was new rag mags to read .It was her only crutch I think .Anyway I would read the Dirty.com and there was just brutal attacks on regular people.I come across this guy that treats talent like shit .Just a shady fucker. I've seen his name on Sean and South's blogs over the years.At least once twice a year someone would have a beef..Well today I heard Johnny O'Byrne's name again and maybe just maybe I'd use my bday wish and wish that fucker just goes away. One can wish , right ? So I know there's probably an old thread about him. I'm hoping to make this a general thread with more then one thing going on .If there is another thread for him I'll check that out but I'd still like to know if people generally have the same opinion. Thx yo..

Attachments
jb.png (26 downloads)

Edited by VernonOren (01/31/17 03:44 AM)
Edit Reason: copypastedwrongnote
Yo man what the fuck ?