Post holiday poverty and laziness / another notch in my white trash belt: Playin garbage disposal. Cleaning out the fridge/freezer instead of take out food. For tonight, a dozen McNuggets from Thursday. I wish I could get 6 for a dollar or 2, but when I'm real hungry, it is hard to resist the 20 for $5 deal. Also, I finally cracked open a gallon of Arizona Arnold Palmer that I got for my mom before she died.

I'm 50/50 if I should use the bacon I still have leftover from Xmas morning. I kinda wanna test how it will do in my breakfast sandwich maker, and I have 3 english muffins & a couple of eggs to consume in the next 2 days.

How long does shit last in a freezer? I found some sausage that was stuffed w/ peppers & onion and some beef kabobs dated May 2015. They wrapped in butcher paper and in a ziploc. My guess would be the kabobs are dead but sausage may still be good. Defrosting them and a mystery package of meat.

Have 3 bottles of wine in the fridge, 2 pinot grigio and one cabernet sauvignon, so attempts at Chicken Francaise and Veal Stew w/ Polenta are on deck to get rid of them. If I find any chicken broth around here, it might be rice instead of polenta.