Originally Posted By: J.B.

I agree in principal but two things: First, one of us :Looks_at_Gia: needs to run it past Jeff, because it's still his site. I don't think he'd mind if it's stuff other producers post themselves, but we should get the OK.

Second, and more complicated, it then becomes incumbent upon us mods to make sure folks don't abuse the privilege. I say "more complicated" because that entails the inevitable explanation to the newb with the post in the Whore ID thread. I'm cool with that, too, as long as they understand it's not "post any goddamn link you like whether it's official or not". The regs already get a pass when it's done with good reason.

With those caveats, I think it's a good idea.

I know it has to be run past Jeff, that is why I threw out the suggestion.

He could tailor it to his liking. There are probably tube sites he hates and tube sites that he has friendly relations with. Keeping things to a certain group of tubes would make it easier for us to maintain order with it.

As far as I'm concerned, fuck the noobs. Could make it a rule that you need 500 or 1000 posts to have the privilege of posting tube links, unless someone displays they aint a shit head before that.

And since Gia was brought up, it is Christmas, post a pic of your ass. At least PM me one. After my Anya induced fap-a-thon the other night, I need some fresh motivation.