We do need to improve seriously our cyber security. There is absolutely nothing new to the fact that we are behind the curve and politicians especially are dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to this. Clinton is corrupt as fuck on top of that to boot. It's unfathomable how she has been allowed to slide on this server situation and obstruction of justice.
Apparently Obama knew about this and held it in abeyance till after the fact like having a trump card in the hole. Hell everyone was talking about Russian involvement in the Wikileaks well before the election. Now all of a sudden since Trump won it's a big fucking deal? Sorry I ain't buying it and neither is much of anyone else. The whole fucking over reaction is nothing more than trying to de-legitimize the election and will continue probably for months. The celebs whining to the electors and threats show just how desperate the cocksuking marxists in this country are. How open would these dregs of society be to this behavior from conservatives if Trump had won the pop vote and Clinton the electoral?
I have little doubt there will be false flag events to follow during a Trump presidency. The evil bastard Marxist faux democrats will stop at nothing.