Originally Posted By: windsock
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Lowes: Rat sized glue traps and mothballs. Cold last week and mice were in the kitchen. Baited em w/ peanut butter, took a nap. When I woke up I had 4 mice. Left the fuckers there squeakin and strugglin. Got one more by this morning.

I always wondered what sort of sadistic asshole bought those when I was buying Victors. Now I know. :sad5:

They are great. Sometimes a mouse will yank a leg out of its socket, trying to get free. When I would put em in my work shop on a Thursday, and not check em till Monday morning, it was a horror show. 4-6 mice on each trap, and once they starve for a day or 2, they eat the closest thing to em, which would be the other mice.

I don't think of em as sadistic. They just furry roaches. You get all fuckin emo over poisoning or glue trappin bugs, faggot? Most of the mice I get are too small to set off a snap trap. They just eat the bait and split.