Originally Posted By: Steezo
More and more, it's looking like the Democrats simply aren't going to allow themselves to lose this election. I think they've decided they've had enough with the two party system and won't settle for anything less than total control of the government forever.

This whole sex tape thing is about the most brilliant and morally bankrupt set up I've ever seen. No way these accusations are real. These women are getting pay outs from the Clinton Foundation to scream Trump raped me at the top of their lungs. When the election is over they will either get another pay out (if the Clintons feel they can be trusted to keep their mouth shut and just disappear from the radar) or have a tragic accident involving a ladder and a chain saw (if they can't).

Let me get this straight, I am supposed to believe that Trump sexually assaulted all these women and yet none of them said a peep about being assaulted

1. All through January 2016 when Trump was leading the polls going into the primaries.
2. All through February when Trump won the New Hampshire primary and finished second in the Iowa caucus
3. All through March when Trump dominated the Super Tuesday primaries and became the favorite to win the nomination.
4. All through April after it became clear that Trump was the only Republican who had a chance of gathering enough delegates to secure the nomination without a brokered convention.
5. All through May and June when Trump was winning those delegates and mathematically wrapped up the nomination
6. All through August when Trump was accepting the nomination at the RNC.

You mean to tell me that throughout none of that timeline any of these women thought to themselves "This asshole that sexually assaulted me could end up being President of the United States. I have to get my story out to the public before this has a possibility of happening"? Why would none of them make these accusations then? These accusations being made any time throughout the first eight months of the year would have killed Trump's campaign.

However these accusations being made in that time line would have done nothing to help Hillary's campaign. Had they been made sooner the Republicans could kick Trump off the ticket and replace him with Rubio, Kasich, or any one of 50,000 other Republicans who would have had an easier time beating Hillary than Trump would. It only helps Hillary if they come out after early voting starts and when it is too late to change the ballots. If the public believes these women she is running unopposed on Nov. 8.

It makes no sense for all of these women to keep quiet about Trump for month after month after month when after each month his chances of becoming President get better and better and better. And then somehow all these women(who I assume, at least for the most part, are not close acquaintances with each other) just happen to gather the courage to speak out during the exact same news cycle

No way in hell this wasn't rigged by some combination of Hillary, the DNC, and some members of the Hillary butt kissing media. The whole thing smells worse than a garbage truck colliding with my high school gym locker.

(The only way any of these stories can be true is if they were reported by a victim to some member of the media who then told the victim to keep her mouth shut, we will take care of this when the time is right to release this.)