Originally Posted By: Steezo

I'm not at all anti-semitic and don't feel I need to respond to that aspect of your post. But you're living in a dreamworld if you don't see that Hollywood is totally in the tank for Hillary. The Democrats control most of the print media, almost all broadcast media except FOX news, all of Hollywood and the entire education system from grade school through college.

Certainly didn't mean you personally with the anti-semite comment, but you can't deny that "liberal jew-run media" is a familiar phrase.

And I have another take on why those you indict as "Hollywood" are Democrats and it is illustrated well by you own inclusion of the education system in your indictment. Educated people vote Democrat. It's as simple as that and statistics back it up every time. You are folding in separate entities of the educated (beyond high school level), the media (news and information), and Hollywood (fiction and entertainment).
It's not that the Democrats control these entities you list, it's that they hire exclusively college graduates and thus sway heavily Democrat and liberal in their views and values from the mail room all the way up to ownership.
I never understand this idea that being less educated somehow makes someone more "real". Pride in ignorance is a concept I will never groc.