Freakiest moment I've ever experienced was at a nasty strip club called GoodTime Charlies down near the fishing spot. I was walking back from the bathroom and was going past the stage when this shit-faced drunk girl who was dancing decided to climb up the side railing and apparently jump into my arms (unannounced).

Not knowing that she was doing this, I of course kept walking and instead of landing in my arms, she landed face first on the cement floor, knocking herself out cold. I was totally freaked out and looked down to see a pool of blood with 5-6 pieces of chewing gum in it. Except it wasn't gum, it was all her molars. Turns out knocked out teeth look surprisingly like chewing gum.

I just stood there in shock, repeating, "What do i do?? What do I do??" Luckily there was a guy there who was an off duty EMT and he told me to just calm down and go home and he'd take care of it.