I think Brandon still feels rejected and is avoiding us. From my former life and repeated watching of that 80's classic Vice Squad, I have come to understand the mindset of the want to be alpha pimp.

Brandon could simulate this role as long as he paid defenseless girls enough to have them stand still to be slapped, but when he ran into a true alpha (and scuz ball) like Rob Black, his act rapidly wilted and he was exposed for the little boy he actually was, and is.

Then he felt betrayed by Faceblaster, a mope to whom he had given the tee shirt off his own back! Just joking, I suspect he charged the guy $50 for it cause that's how Brandon rolls. All Faceblaster needed to do was show up, join the Bukkake line, and say things like "Brandon, you're the bestest!" But then Donkey Long appeared.

Brandon became enthralled by this loud mouthed felonious lout and envied his "alpha" behavior, even though it was mostly exhibited by smacking small Asian girls around, and posting like a meth head online.

Faceblaster reputiated his Bukkake "daddy" over Donny Long and Brandon was pissed! He couldn't allow someone from the back of the line to challenge his front of the line "pimp" status. But Brandon's electronic pimp hand had gone flacid once he was demoded and the rest shall we say is history when J.B. and Jerky banded him after he posted TMI about faceblaster.

So Brandon mopes, having lost the last tatters of his self respect.

The End

Edited by Jake Malone's Ghost (09/22/16 10:06 AM)