PENELOPE CUM 19 Swallows BRANDON IRON 48
Manyvids--> https://www.manyvids.com/Video/251809/Penelope-Cum-19-Swallows-Brandon-Iron-48/

You may know her as Carlota Teen or, like me, you may not know her at all. This 19-year-old caliente cocksucker was on set for my friend Ralph Long in Barcelona. She was taking selfies but I wanted to take different pics. Fortune favours the bold, so I took her by the hand and stole her for a few short minutes. She models a thong and when my questions in English go unanswered, I guide her to my crotch for a more intimate conversation. She enjoys my turgid tapas offering and it whets both her appetite and her pussy. I give her a pillow for her knees and let her worship my cock. A small push on the top of her head does not go unnoticed and she instinctively goes down further to eat my ass. I was nervous about interrupting the shoot going on in the next room so made this quickie extra quick. She rolls onto her back and licks my balls while I build up steam. Unsure if she knows that I want her to swallow my load, I throw caution to the wind and cum to her tonsils. Penelope laps up the leche and licks her lips in satisfaction, unaffected by the 29-year-gap in our ages. Tarda una hora en conocerte y solo un dia enamorarme. Pero me llevara toda una vida poder olividarte. -- It took me an hour to know you and only a day to fall in love. But it will take me a lifetime to be able to forget you. The funny thing is this: a couple of days later, Ralph and I were eating dinner in the Port Vell area of Barcelona when who should we see? Penelope, of course! Do you think she wanted anything to do with us? Not a chance. She had her taste and was moving on to other delicacies. Adios, baby!

Attachments
Penelope Cum 19 Sucks Brandon Iron 48 pic 1 of 12.png (97 downloads)
Penelope Cum 19 Sucks Brandon Iron 48 pic 2 of 12.png (93 downloads)
Penelope Cum 19 Sucks Brandon Iron 48 pic 3 of 12.png (92 downloads)
Penelope Cum 19 Sucks Brandon Iron 48 pic 4 of 12.png (91 downloads)
Penelope Cum 19 Sucks Brandon Iron 48 pic 5 of 12.png (91 downloads)