Cool looking knife. That blade is super thin.

I see you used Royal Oak charcoal on that pig. That is what every Russian and Turkish joint I see uses.

I was in a butcher shop the other day and they were just finishing up dinner. They grilled some t-bones in the yard behind the place, and had a couple left over, so they offered me one.

It was cold, as it was sitting in a bowl in their meat cutting room. I said sure, I'll take a piece. Guy says, "Piece?? Here." and hands me the steak. I take a bite and it was delicious. Another guy hands me a piece of whatever kind of bread it is that Georgians eat, and I sat down on a milk crate, shooting the shit, steak in one hand, bread in the other, chowing down.

I passed on the offer of a beer, because I still had work to do, so the first guy poured me a cup of soda. "This is our soda, from our country. It is good." Pear flavor. Interesting. Not bad, would take some getting used to.