Originally Posted By: Steezo
^ Clearly you're a right wing, conspiracy theorist, nut job.

Not from my lefty point of view, he isn't. I'd agree if it was just Vince Foster over and over, but here we are again, and the death of that one guy really gives me the feeling there's some fire to all that smoke.

One of the luxuries of supporting neither Drumpf nor $hillary is the freedom to take shots at either, but an even better one is to mock the supporters of both for their blindass blather. Case in point:

Originally Posted By: Bubba404
The last time I was here you were fully gay sex retarded for Sellout Sanders. What happened? You back losing horses, son. Say it with me....President donny Trump. The bern outs are going to split the vote for the Dems, if they don't vote for Trump out of spite once they get into the booth and away from their judgemental friends.

I lean Libertarian with a conservative swirl most times but Gary Johnson is a fuckwit and a half.

Hillary Rotten Clinton should be in jail. Corrupt inside and out. Rumor is Wiki-leaks is going to drop a ton of bricks on her head in the next few days to a week. She looks like she has early stages of dementia to me...and you know she's often confused and takes a lot of naps.

Trump is all there is.

This gentleman, with his DB Cooper avatar and his all-too-paranoid schtick, sounded way too familiar. The Iranian registration IP sealed the deal. You can say whatever you want, Fiend, as long as it doesn't advocate murder or genocide. Just post it under your actual account.