Truck driver picks up a hitchhiker. A few miles down the road hitchhiker says "I gotta take a shit". Truck driver said "Middle of nowhere, son. No rest stops for another 20 miles". Hitchhiker says "I gotta shit now". Truckdriver says "Okay. I'll pull over here and you go down the embankment to shit". Hitchhiker climbs down the embankment and a few minutes later calls up to the truckdriver "Hey, you got any napkins or paper I can use?". Truckdriver answers "Nope. Nothing". Hitchhiker says "Boy, I'm in trouble then". Truckdriver says "Jesus Christ, if it's that bad do you have a dollar?" Hitchhiker says "Yeah". Truckdriver calls down "Well just wipe your ass on that then". Five minutes later the hitchhiker climbs out of the embankment with shit covering his hands, arms, pants, etc. Truckdriver says "For Christ's sake what happened?" Hitchhiker answers "You ever tried wiping your ass with three quarters, two dimes, and a nickel?"