Raunchy RILEY Eats 6 Thick Facials: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/221498/Raunchy-RILEY-Eats-6-Thick-Facials/

One of the hottest starlets of the naughties, RILEY SHY, 21, models some XXX lip gloss. She goes into great detail about how it helps her to suck cock. She shows off her sheer blue bra and thong panty set. Perfect, heart-shaped ass. Top comes off. 34-22-34. She plays peek-a-boo with her pussy and she says, "I'm horny because I've got 5 good-looking dicks in front of me and they're getting hard so I'm gonna suck them. Please let me suck them." She wants to get the cum all over her face. Panties get removed. Ass cheeks get spread, revealing a perfect pink asshole. She drops to her knees and 5 guys surround her. Dick worship service commences. Total enthusiasm from a great cocksucker. Hands and mouth working together. The guys are lined up and she works her way down. Riley sits on a couple faces. Great potty-mouth talk and she promises to eat all the loads. "You ready to drop your fucking loads on my pretty face? Yeah....mess me the fuck up!" "Can I eat it yet?" Things get real when she starts dealing with the volume and viscosity of her gooey treat. As the first rivulets are diverted into her mouth, she gags and wretches hard at 18:20 minutes, as if her gut was saying, "Stop. Don't do this. I'm warning you." Like a spokeswoman for Campbell's soup, she says, "Ooooh....it's chunky." Riley blows her nose and starts playing with the stringy mess. Round of applause. Well-deserved! After taking a shower, she crawls to me naked and sucks me off. I can't help but notice the redness of her eyes. The cum burned a bit. Do I let this stop her from fucking me with her mouth? Of course not. Her nose divides my cumshot like two avalanches tumbling down opposite sides of a mountain. She deftly finger-feeds herself the white gold. Billions of potential lives are lost and their dreams dashed. Or maybe -- just maybe -- they were fulfilled.

Attachments
Raunchy Riley Eats 6 Facials cover shot.png (298 downloads)