Originally Posted By: windsock
Alcoholism requires no network of acquaintances. So it is effortless and the truth slow death of the alienated. Though it does get annoying when you develop crushes on cashiers and have to rotate your Kamchatka purchases at various petrol stations within a ten mile radius so that from your delusional point of none of them realize the depth of your problem and may still be charmed by you at some point. drunky masturbanana

Originally Posted By: Steezo
I have a rotation of liquor stores I visit as well. No cute girls work at any of them, but I still try not to visit the same location twice in a row. It just feels wrong.

There are several liquor stores in my area but only two that I generally frequent: One is around the corner from me and the other is on the way from the train to my house, maybe two blocks away. The one by the train station has the only cute chick, this Asian girl with a great ass who always seems to be bending over something when I pass by. Guess which one I frequent more.

Doing a little day drinking on this self-made three-day weekend. Angry Orchard before I shower and do brunch and bloodies.