Originally Posted By: Brandon Lee Harrington
The chick who got booted was far from fat, I wouldnt even call her chubby, just a little thick. But yeah she did break a pretty big rule continuing to do something the guy didnt like. I believe her when she said she didnt even realize she did anything wrong. Seemed to be in her own world. Dude could have been a little more vocal about his disgust. I gotta admit, I did not expect her to say "nigga" mid exit rant. I got a good laugh out of that.
Even Holly said she was kind of busted and that she'd send her home if this were a real shoot and she looked like that. A few years ago, Gia would have said she looks like her pimp keeps her going with a diet of cigarettes and gas station junk food.

The colored boy was from Charleston, SC. Even in 2016, there are unspoken rules with regard to how much a colored can protest the unpleasant actions of the white missis. So I can't hold his reserved actions against him.