RIKKI SIX First Feeding
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/198295/RIKKI-SIX-First-Feeding/

Matchstick-thin waif RIKKI SIX models a teeny tiny thong-backed bikini and platform stripper heels on her french-pedicured feet. She's the ultimate Barbie with long blonde hair, big DD tits, and a bubble butt. I get to perv out on her in the bathroom and my camera creeps all around her as she stands still, presenting herself to me like a barely-wrapped gift. She says she likes to meet new people and do "plenty of things." Thankfully, one of those things is swallowing. She says she loves it and started back in high school. She takes off her top, revealing tanned titanic tits on her tiny frame. I get to feast on her ass while removing her thong. Crude troglodytes will say I tongue-punched her fart box but analingus aficionados will recognise true ass worship. She drops to her knees to suck my cock. The shoes come off and I suck her toes before jacking my dick with her soft pink soles. She takes me downstairs and continues to suck, pausing to ask me if I like her dirty little mouth. She flicks her tongue against my balls and tickles them before standing up, turning around, and spreading her ass for me. I ask her how she wants me to finish and she replies, "I want you to put this all in my mouth." She strokes me with both hands and begs for cum before sucking me to completion. My cock carpet bombs her tongue with thick, white, gloopy cum. I tell her it's my gift to her and that there are no returns. She swallows and seems to genuinely appreciate my compliment that her mouth is incredible. She says she's glad I liked it. I shake her hand, then her tongue before telling RIKKI SIX she's a "10."

Follow me on Twitter @BrandonIron for preview clips, pics and discounts.

Attachments
Rikki Six 1st Feeding cover shot.png (224 downloads)