Originally Posted By: Raoul Duke
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
This narrative that teachers are indoctrinating kids with Connie rhetoric is some weird trope like birtherism.

Who the fuck is Connie and does she give up the anal on the first date?

I agree it's tired, simplistic pablum, but fer fuck's sake man, if you're going to bleat, ad nauseum, about how ignorant others are, don't make dumbass mistakes like that. It's exactly what fuels the very lie you're oh-so-eagerly proving on your own.

This is exactly why I spent the last few years accusing you of being Admiral Alec's alt, until you drunkenly let slip that you're actually this JOFA fucktard. I really thought you were a werk. Stick to that godawful noise you call music, if you actually care about the beliefs you profess. You're the left's own worst enemy. Or, as Destro used to say:

Stop posting.

This is all because of a typo? You have to understand 90% of my posting is done quickly on my phone not a keyboard.

I don't really see you doing much to counter the 90% facile rightwing fuck holes when they are ten times more obnoxious than anything I've posted here and are down right racist (Jason H for a quick example) but if me accidentally allowing an auto correct into two n's instead of m's makes me your jofa then have at it.