Originally Posted By: Over Lord
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Holy shit. MEMES!!!!! You've convinced me moron!

Your free market fuck fantasies are sure working great in Kansas

Considering you only post links to shitty far Left websites, and can't actually offer a response yourself, memes are the only thing that might get through to your under developed brain.

Wow, thanks for the link to a Young Turks vid. Cenk is such a well respected, intelligent guy I'm glad I got to hear is idiotic partisan take. What, could you not find another loser like Keith Olberman to feed your talking points for you? How is Flint doing these days? Good old Democrats have done a great job there

Again, you prove your stupidity. Why can't you offer your own reason? Why is it always someone else who has to tell you what to think? Just pick one thing in those left wing websites and explain, in your own words, why you agree with it. Don't worry, we know you won't. You are a fucking idiot, which makes you a perfect pawn for to be a Liberal

Make the world a better place and go kill yourself. No one will miss you, and I'm sure your vote will still get registered

Yeah, because regurgitating the Cato institute and posting a bunch of fucking dumb pictures is indicative of intelligence. See I like to use a thing called sources. Something you water brained fucking half heads don't bother with before you begin shitting out of your mouths