According to her FB, her mom cut her out of the family fortune... Her sister took over the family business, and also inherited the family home.

Apparently Dana gave her mom a birthday party a while ago, and everything turned south at that event. I can only imagine the horrors that occurred during the party.

Anyways, here is her post about it. Apparently she is stuck out in the snow, and her hands are shaking violently as she freezes and types at the same time.

Originally Posted By: Dana_Hayes_FB
Was on my way to mothers funnersl when car broke down and mechanic got most of my money then ran out if gas. Turns out i missed funnersl and was not wanted there anywsy.
My mother cut me out of will gave alk to my sister.
I was hoping to stsy at my mothers and take over business where i wirked for twebty eight yesrs
But no my sister who has not been very avtive in the svhokl gets it snd her home.
Now my fsther bought her a home and mither gave her a home and i am not alliwed to vidit ket slone stsy there.
Never knew i was do gsted . i never did anything to rither sistdr or mother.
Mother was very mean to me at a birthdsy party i gave her. Have not spkken since.
She should gave apoligised or admit how bad ut wss. It was very bad and fir no reason.