Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: J.B.
Which pot law is that?

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Medical Marijuana law. He gutted the one Corzine signed, but Christie did implement the reworked law.

Meh. I thought you meant he'd seen the light like in Colorado. Cuomo's just as bad on this and that douchebag's running around like he's going to be the nominee 2020. Ain't going to happen.

Corzine law was grow yer own, have up to 6 plants and X amount of weed on hand. You could get a license to grow for as little as arthritis.

Christie cut that down to the skeleton. MS, Cancer, Lupus and a couple other diseases, and you had to get through dispensaries. They fought a grow biddness starting up in my town. "The kids will get marijuana." Only if yer kid performs breaking & entering, along with felony theft, ya stupid yuppie cunts.

Next Gov of NJ will be a Dem, and they will probably got full Recreational Marijuana, to chase tax dollars. I wish they would just charge me $500/yr and let me grow my own.