New guy at work is gonna get fragged. Fucking faggot. He doesn't know when to shut up. "Im not doing any work tonight" then pouted the whole shift. An hour late (major storm here ) then throws a fit . We added a new pilsner (beaus brewery runs a ting called feBREWary -get it?- so I am drinking the new beer we got from them). I wish in was 1988 again . I'd drag him outside and kick him in his ass. So i drank with the kid who used to have his job and closed up. I put on the Waterboys and cleaned up alone. at home now. I don't know why I should tell you vicious shitbags this, but I think I have caught feelings for this chick. This social media thing where you see people smiling and carrying on with their bfs doesn't help. Just finishing a can of Rolling Rock ( I can get takeout beers from a few of my locals) and contemplating getting into some vodka . I'm so tempted to text this girl. It's pointless. Anyway here's the Waterboys.

Edited by tattypatty (02/17/16 11:30 PM)
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock