Originally Posted By: tattypatty
I'm fucking sliced right now. Boss's 50th. Tons of politics. I wound up bartending it rather than hanging out. Just getting home at 4 in the morning because she was there drinking w her husband and a couple of other people. I resent a lot of shit there. But nights like these she gets nostalgic and she and I talk . It's one of those times when you look back on stuff. I'm almost there myself. I really like closing the shop up on my own . I just put on some tunes , sweep the floor, drink a bit, and reflect. It's always been one of my favourite times. Even when I was a lowly busboy, I usually was last man out wherever I worked. I like to grab a drink for the road and walk home when it's nice. But it's -30 here right now so i'll usually sneak a drink into the cab. Most of the guys here are good w it. Since it was Uber I waited til i got home to crack it open....I'm rambling......

preserved for eternity