I'm fucking sliced right now. Boss's 50th. Tons of politics. I wound up bartending it rather than hanging out. Just getting home at 4 in the morning because she was there drinking w her husband and a couple of other people. I resent a lot of shit there. But nights like these she gets nostalgic and she and I talk . It's one of those times when you look back on stuff. I'm almost there myself. I really like closing the shop up on my own . I just put on some tunes , sweep the floor, drink a bit, and reflect. It's always been one of my favourite times. Even when I was a lowly busboy, I usually was last man out wherever I worked. I like to grab a drink for the road and walk home when it's nice. But it's -30 here right now so i'll usually sneak a drink into the cab. Most of the guys here are good w it. Since it was Uber I waited til i got home to crack it open....I'm rambling......
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock