Fuck no. Then again, I haven't been to Koot's in years.

Beer Fest was great last night. Didn't get any numbers but there were lots of nice, cute chicks to mingle with. Had one of those weird moments where I saw a hot chick I recognized, but couldn't remember her name or anything else to the point where I felt comfortable saying hello, so I just gave her a few glances. She stared me down and shook her booty around and then turned around gave her boyfriend a big smooch. It's like she was trying to make me feel bad, or something? I really don't get chicks sometimes.

Anyway, the Beer Fest used to give out commemorative glasses every year with their logo and the year. Apparently they switched to plastic glasses as of last year. They sucked, so instead of saving them, we all tossed ours at the end of the night. They claimed that people were taking their glasses and smashing them on buildings downtown, but it's pretty obvious that they switched over just to be fucking cheapskates.