I don't generally believe in mumbo-jumbo or conspiracy theories or science fantasy or whatever you want to call this, but I read an odd article today that suggested some kind of science experiment or something may have altered our current universe or changed the timeline for some people. So, for the most part everything around you seems the same, but maybe one or two things are just slightly different.

For example, almost every person I know swears this certain series of children's books from our youth was called, "The Berenstein Bears." But, if you look it up, it is actually, "The Berenstain Bears." Another one for me is, I would swear this certain color "chartreuse" means pinkish red. But, when I look it up, it's means green and the name comes from a French liqueur. There are a couple of other ones I won't bother to name.

There are also things that other people swear happened that I don't remember. This whole phenomenon has been called "The Mandela Effect" because a large number of people swear Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 80's. I remember him being released and becoming president of South Africa, which is what actually happened.