Beer. At least 4 different kinds: Newcastle Brown, Alaskan Icy Bay IPA, Double Bastard and some kind of Belgian ale that I bought for a recipe (Belgian beef carbonnade stew). I'm trying to get my taste buds back in beer mode for next weekend's upcoming Great Alaskan Beer & Barleywine Festival. I had tickets last year and didn't make it because the night before my friend brought over some drunken lunatic chick who ended up stripping, popping and rolling around all weekend. If I ever hear the song, "Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat" playing in my house again, I'm gonna blow up the fucking stereo.

I should post this next part in the pet peeves/things that make you mad thread, but I don't feel like it. Each Beer Fest ticket cost $45, which is already a lot. But, on top of that, Ticketmaster charged $45.10 in "Service Fees" for the 4 tickets I bought, even though I'm printing the tix at home. So basically it was 4 tickets for the price of 5. Fucking assholes.