Spectre

I know it has had a mixed reaction but other than the piss poor title song I liked it a lot. My biggest complaints have to do more with the Bond reboot films in general than Spectre in particular. There are a couple of spokes on the wheel they need to break off.

1. Can we please have just one plot where Bond just gets assigned to take down a mega-maniacal arch-villain like he does in Fleming's books instead of having to do either directly or indirectly deal with a mole in MI6 in every movie?

2. Here are the reoccurring characters and what they need to be doing in a Bond movie.

M-give Bond his orders, give him a name or contact to get the ball rolling then sit behind your desk and drink tea the rest of the film.

Moneypenny-play the role of Bond's secretary/travel agent and unsuccessfully flirt with Bond for thirty seconds in one of the beginning scenes.

Q-show Bond all the fancy gadgets and weapons he is going to use in this movie, be the butt of a couple of Bond one liners then spend the rest of the film experimenting with prototype knickknacks in your bunker/laboratory.

Bond-everything else

Stop trying to turn the supporting characters into Bond's posse. If he needed their help carrying out the actual mission he wouldn't be James Bond. You might as well replace all the Aston-Martins, Lotuses, and BMWs with The Mystery Machine. We are one Great Dane and one Q sex change away from turning this into a British Scooby-Doo series. Zoinks!!