These are the ten most sexually potent pictures of nude women I've come across recently.

That behind is wonderful. Plus she has that look in her eye like "Even this mirror isn't worthy of my hotness. What are you staring at?"

I imagine her saying "I was cleaning out the fridge, but since I'm already undressed and in the position..." In Japanese, of course.

Pretty. Awesome body. The look on her face also indicates that her hotness is beyond me, yet she finds the thought of our having intercourse erotically amusing.

Insanely hot. The nearly non-existent shorts, the astounding bosom, the pigtails, the navel... Perfect.

I'm not a fan of hats on naked women. Shoes and socks are fine, just no headwear. Still, despite the hat, her shiny, nubile form along with that "Ride 'em cowboy!" expression is what dreams are made of.

Holy shit. Perfect ass and pigtails. This might be my favorite perfect ass and pigtails picture of all time.

This woman appears to be so sexually supercharged that she absolutely must have sex with no matter who strolls by.

I've seen quite a few India Reynolds pictures that blow my mind. I'm not sure why this one lights my fire the most. Must be the shoes.

Those asses! They appear to be quietly discussing (in Italian accents) "Do you think our culos will keel this man if we double team him?"

Yeah. Stockings, great behind, a lusty, "Come hither" expression. You really can't go wrong here.

Edited by CaptainDynamite (10/16/15 10:23 AM)