Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: Fool
A pathetic bitch.

Hehehehahe. I haven't seen such a "I know you are but what am I" tantrum since Panzer's last "Your mom" attack. Oh, wait...

Originally Posted By: Fool
Your mother was probably a feminist that fucked black guys while you watched.

Well, I'll be damned. Fool's gotten so worked up he went and Panzered himself.

The only person making a fool out of themselves is you. You just keep proving what a delusional ultra liberal nut bar you are. If I had Panzered myself I'd be in the Gimp Box or Banned. I didn't post anything illegal. I didn't even post a picture. I didn't post a threat. I didn't post anyone's real name. I didn't post a statement of action on my part or for any action on the part of XPT or its membership. I posted a thread about my personal hope/wish that Germany would re-open Auschwitz for the Mass Migration Refugees because I wanted to say it out loud somewhere and asked if anybody else felt the same. There was no intent for action. It didn't even involve the USA in any way. You and the stupid whore got all bent out of shape apparently. I didn't even care about the deletion except I had missed if anybody had responded. I was insulted by the stupid whore's excuse/justification that the post would get the board shutdown and you starting to invoke the DoJ in your liberal alarmist fashion. Yes, I am taking the opportunity to abuse you and call you names. I'm pretty sure I've done that to folks here from time to time the entire length of my membership at XPT. This is fun and amusing for me especially when you think you are winning and you are just making yourself look like the fool. You and Gia lost what little respect I had for either of you playing the bullshit card you did.

Please keep jumping up and down pretending I'm butt hurt over a deleted thread. I find your delusional liberal make believe faggotry amusing and it just goes further to illustrate what a liberal nut you've become to everyone else. I don't know if you are puling the stupid whore's strings or she's pulling yours but that doesn't matter. At the rate you alarmist cunts are going the only thing being posted here will be Panzer's and ChristianXXX's tranny/faggot garbage.

Protect your privacy and get the Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/