I've been here quite a few times and it's pretty much the same as always. The tourists in the town I'm at are all drunken British idiots. These days, I'd say 90% of them are 23 or under. It's funny, when I came here when I was 18, everyone was 35 and now it's the total opposite. There's dance music playing here 24 hours a day, which gets a little irritating. Luckily, the spot I'm staying at is a bit of a way from the main party strip.

I've mostly just been chilling out with my Greek family and friends. I haven't even made it out to the strip to check things out. Last night I was going to go out for a bit and maybe end my night at the strip club they have here (I imagine it's filthy). Unfortunately, it rained harder here last night than I've ever seen it rain before. I wish I could post a clip from the short video I took from my phone. When it rains here, it really rains and the thunder and lightning can get right on top of you. My father's aunt actually died from a lightning strike many years ago.