Originally Posted By: christianxxx
I was supposed to work with her for Big Sausage Pizza back in 2005 or 2006. We shot all the stills first and obviously the scene starts with her answering the door as I deliver her pizza.

The cameraman is stationed behind me with the flashes behind both of us to capture her as she answers the door.

Well she was acting kinda strange during the makeup and pretty girl stills, but when he started shooting her answering the door...about 5 photos in with the flashes, she mutters "I don't feel so bad, turns around and faceplants onto the floor in the front room and is out cold.

This all happened in literally .5 seconds and we were stunned. She came around a few seconds later and told us she was drinking and smoking weed in the dressing room and she thought someone put PCP in her weed.

Then hilariously she wanted to continue with the scene! Um no, I bailed out at that point. And that was the last time I saw Jessi Summers.

so someone has this on video? Did they still shoot the scene that got released on the same day?

Edited by Moxie (09/09/15 04:30 PM)