I'd rate Buddy a lil better than Tatum. If Tatum hadn't landed Missy Hyatt, no one would remember him.

Anyone still keeping up w/ podcasts? Piper has a jabroni with him, trying to keep things on track, same as Flair does. It helps.

Flair's podcasts have been pretty good. Okerlund was great, just listening to Gene talk about booze and pussy in that voice sold me. Flair says he's gonna try to get Gene on again when he has some drinks in him. Flair w/ Bret Hart and Terry Funk were good also.

Stone Cold w/ Del "The Patriot" Wilkes was pretty good, talking about the mass quantities of pills he was taking and a really good Wahoo story. His 2 part interview w/ Shane Douglas was decent.

As I said, Piper has gotten better, though the jabroni is a shit comedian. Greg Valentine was good, Jake Roberts 2 part interview was one of the best I've heard.

Jim Ross and Taz have been kinda meh lately, though Taz interviewing D-von Dudley and the 2 of em shitting on TNA was good. I'd rather listen to Gia do Jew chants for an hour than listen to Jericho, so I got no clue if his podcast was any good.

As for shoot interviews, I have downloaded the old RF shoots from Arn Anderson and Stan Hansen. Arn wasn't good, to kayfabe, no scissors talk, and Stan was pretty good. Brody stories and Japan stuff.

If any of y'all actually pay for shoots, before downloading on RF's site, check Highspots. RF wanted $14.99 for their Hansen shoot, but RF had it for $9.99.