Gap-tooth sinnamon love? I used to know her. I thought she was a philly girl.

I went to NYC this past weekend for a family thing. Didn't buy much other than food. Catering from 2nd ave deli, cannoli from Ferrara's (goes with deli, right?), Chinese lunch with the cousins at Mee's Noodle shop (Fat Bloody Eggrolls!), Momofuku milk bar balls for the nieces, UTZ potato stix from Duane Reed (can't get those out here), slices at Two Boots, cheesecake after theater at Junior's.
We walked through Times Sq after theater and it was like fucking new year's eve, just a sea of people. I hear it's like that every night now. It was as tight as a crowded subway car except we were outside on a double wide street!(7th/B'way)
We walked by my cousin's old high school which was the basis for the movie Fame and ran into a cousin of the guy who played Leroy in the movie. He told us Leroy died of aids years ago.
Oh, and a Boar's Head sammie to go for the plane home.

BTW: what the fuck with the trendy new burger joints? Fuck, every block...Shake Shack, Bareburger, Five Napkin, Five Guys, Smokey Burger. Meanwhile, there's only one Grey's Papaya left.

Attachments
UTZ Stix.jpg (251 downloads)