I missed ton uv poops babbling about the khamer rouge. Hes STILL trying to use that to make some moronic point. Christ you're a fucking idiot so I'll spell it out for you . Of course I don't support the khamer rouge , neither does Chomsky and neither did it have a fucking thing to do with communism. Just because that was what the piece of shit pol pot cloaked himself in doesn't make it true. He did kill from seven hundred thousand to one and a half million estimated. But you seem to forget we had bombed Cambodia into oblivion before he killed anyone and millions had already died. Half the country was fucking homeless. People were actually moving back into the jungle because there was no food and the people still in the cities where starving because no one was producing food . The one good thing he did was stoping people from moving into the rain Forrest and forcing people to make food again. If you think that was too harsh of him I don't give a shit . He was a piece of crap but he was a mere turd on the top of the American manure pile