Open toe is fine if you are kicking around your own property/yard, at the beach or pool.

I can't stand how much men are pussies now and act like women when they are in the wrong. I had a guy carrying a few cups of coffee in a cup carrier from the store. I was walking to the right side of the sidewalk near the store. This pussy was walking down the center of the sidewalk talking on his phone and I had no space to my right so I just kept walking in MY space. He walked right into me and I didn't give way. He basically hit a solid object from his perspective. He hit me and got thrown off balance and staggered back to the side. He lost his coffees spilling down his legs and dropped his phone. He started bitching and whining like a cunt because I didn't get out of HIS way and was trying to blame me. I just laughed, told him to stay to his right side of the path and not in the middle and went on my way while he kept whining and bitching.

Protect your privacy and get the Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/