Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
The goal of communism is the eliminations of all forms of exploitation and oppressions. The goal if capitalism, by definition, is accumulating surplus profit produced by the labor of employees.

That's not the goal of communism. That is the stated goal of communism, in order to befuddle the masses and get them to support a change of control. The actual goal of communism is to allow a different set of "oppressors" to take their turn.

You are an astounding idiot. The goal of a philosophy is what is stated by its creators. What someone may have done its name that peverts it's intention is irrelevant. We won't even go into the countless lies told about the Soviet Union, china, or now North Korea. Pol pot wasn't a communist and china hadn't been communist for decades. The tiananmen square massacre occurred under capitalist regime. I doubt you've read a sentence of what Marx and Engels actually wrote. You can try to distort the reality of communism all you want but you can't deny the truth of my definition of capitalism. I'll leave now before you start talking in metaphors about crabs crawling out of pots.

Edited by CxGxPx (05/24/15 08:25 PM)