Quote:
He's calm and sincere. His opponent...well...isn't. I'm so looking forward to the debates. Assuming she'll actually show up, this being a coronation and all.

That's true. Bernie Sanders is calm and sincere in his wrongheaded beliefs, as opposed to the undisguised and untrammeled venality of Hillary Clinton. As a candidate for the Democratic Party, he is definitely preferable to her — and, to be honest, a better fit for today's Democratic Party, which is more or less a communist party at this stage of things. America deserves a choice that includes an out-and-proud totalitarian and communist Democratic Party instead of the current party lying about its stands, implementing the communist agenda by stealth and degrees.

Americans may even vote for communism. I'll think I'll check out at that time, if it's still allowed to us overseas Americans.

I remain hopeful that someone on the center-right will emerge who can articulate that the Republican Party is the last, best hope of liberty, freedom, and an economically-inclusive America. We are in a titanic struggle between individual freedom and the rule of law, and a boot stamping on our faces, forever. However, I expect that the Stupid Party will continue to let the communists frame all issues and tell the public what the Stupid Party stands for, instead of speaking for itself.