I was in Aldi's yesterday and this chick was being kind of loud and goofy with her loser boyfriend. She said something to him about wanting Goat's milk. I turned to look and told her Whole Foods down the road sells Goat's milk. We made eye contact and my crazy whore detector went off. I held eye contact for a few seconds longer than most people are comfortable with and she smiled. After that when the pathetic boyfriend wasn't looking she was giving me looks that screamed "I'll let you treat me like a 2 dollar whore behind my boyfriend's back because cheating on him and letting a big loser like you treat me like shit will get me off." She was average looking but she gave off that vibe of a chick that would be up for anything and do it with enthusiasm for almost anyone except her boyfriend. I havn't had a chick get my dick that hard just from a few looks in years. I had to leave the store and I've been wishing I could have stuck around to see if she would have made a move to talk some more the way she kept trying to get my attention and checking to see if I was looking at her and smiling at me when she saw me looking. It wasn't my imagination. This chick was severely damaged in the best kind of way.

Protect your privacy and get the Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/