The other night I was looking on Google for a Wahoo McDaniel pic, when I saw his football card. He's in a Jets uniform, but the card says Dolphins because they took him in the AFL expansion draft.

I then had the idea of getting a throwback jersey with his name on it. I checked around, found his uniform # (54) and reading his Wiki, it said he didn't have his last name on his jersey, just WAHOO. I'm psyched and will purchase one before opening day. NFL.com won't do custom throwbacks, but I find a knock off site that will bang one out for $88.

I'm surprised no one has wrestler jerseys ready made. I could see people buying a Goldberg Falcons jersey or Pillman Bengals. Even do wrasslin names on them, like a VADER Rams jersey or ROCK Miami Hurricanes. A DAMN! Florida State Seminoles, for Ron Simmons would be cool also. West Texas State could make bank selling throwback wrestler jerseys.

P.S. Wahoo looked just as old in 67 as he did in 87.