Alexia Gold looks retarded, like her head may be a little too big, I might let her suck my dick after 2 OC 80's and 2 blunts, but I doubt I'd cum, probably more the meds fault than hers.

Alex Little could get the dick, even with the ratchet prison tattoos, though there is something peculiar about her shitpipe, perhaps just PTSD from too many rammings. Sad for such a young jizz bucket. And not as much definition as a girl her size and age should have, which means she's lazier than a shwoogie rich shwoogie. She clearly had potential, now she's got STDs

Alison Ray or Rey whatever, she ain't too shabby. may have to make an inquiry, as much as I hate following BI into a door, let alone a fuckhole he's previously. especially recently polluted. She needs 30 rape showers after a BI visit

Penny Pax looks like a good time.

This was a good page for you BI. Above average grade, for you, it's A+ material.