Originally Posted By: backdoorman
The man in the casket is there partially due to shitheads like him.

Why? Because Pat Lynch told you so?

Answer me this, BDM: Did Deblasio make it easy for the P.O.S. assassin to get his hands on a gun in Maryland? Naw. Folks like you and your NRA buddies did.

As for Lynch's claim that DeBlasio's "rhetoric" somehow caused this, I would remind both you and the gentleman that DeBlasio wasn't the one ranting about cop funerals days before the shooting. That was Lynch, all on his own.

I don't even like DeBlasio. I voted for Bill Thompson in the primary, voted for Jimmy "The Rent Is Too Damn High guy" McMillan in the general, and would vote for just about anyone else that would primary DeBlasio in 2017. But I'll leave you with this one last thing: DeBlasio's the only Mayor in twenty years who's even tried to offer the cops a decent contract. Not Giuliani, and certainly not Bloomberg.

As much as I dislike DeBlasio, Pat Lynch IS the white Sharpton and he does just the same disservice to his members as Sharpton does to Black people.

Edited by J.B. (01/04/15 12:44 PM)
Edit Reason: To add that I REALLY hate Lynch creating a situation where I've gotta defend DeBlasio for anything