Sorry guys but here's the official derailment of a thread. Because little pussy bitches don't shut the fuck up unless you give them what they want.

Charin, the creator of this thread is the one who initiated change of topic by sharing the new compilation box cover. Perhaps your stupid little brain may want to go back and review that, you fucking idiot.

The topic change had absolutely nothing to do with you. But little insecure fuck twats like yourself are the typical loser who feels most courageous to go up on a message board and call someone out FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T DO. DUH! So yeah, CHECK YOURSELF DIP SHIT.

Find on this board in the last 14 years where I have said that I believe everyone on this board thinks I walk on water. Never did. Good luck with that.

Quote:

Smokey, this broad thinks it's still 2004 and an army of fanbois is already marching to her defense.

And by the way, I don't have fanbois. Fanbois are little rejects like yourself. Way to go with putting words in my mouth though, cuz you really think I need an ARMY OF FANBOIS TO MARCH TO MY DEFENSE ROFLMAO!!! ON A MESSAGE BOARD!! LOL!!! You're stupid. LOL! (No one defended me on this board. Stupid is, stupid does, stupid says)

By the way... 2004 or not, a tough guy persona who hides behind an alias on a message board surely doesn't define my current relevance in the world of adult entertainment. I think I'll stick to the actual numbers. And clearly they're well enough to keep me relevant today, otherwise I wouldn't be around still. FANCY THAT FUCKING SHIT!

So go cry to your mommy about how some "over-entitled twat" made you maaaadddd. Just remember, you started this derailed thread to where it is. I sure hope your little wiener is happy now.

FYI, If you're anything like this in the REAL WORLD, I sure hope sooner than later you say the wrong thing to the wrong person and sets your stupid ass straight. It's a long time coming with your jump to conclusion attitude. Clearly you have personal issues with yourself to jump the gun on me out of nowhere for no reason other than being a brave bold man on a message board LOL.

I'm sure you have more to bitch about. It's typical. But I think you're better off killing yourself.

PS. Since I know how this board works and how the rest of you can follow suit like this asshole has candy in his ass, if you agree with this roach, then this post is for you as well. smile

Bye-bye!