i suspect i might have been.its very rare that i mix up homonyms and when i do its just a careless mistake,not because i dont know the difference.

in spic tmi my lil buddys back in working order.the warm compresses have helped the little lymphoma on my left side unswell(still needs some more and i need the antibiotics still).but i wont be spilling any seed until i finish the antibiotics.

having said that,for any ladies or women out there when you see me out in public,please dont touch my shoulders or chest unless you plan on taking it further.i cant just walk up to someone i think is attractive and cup their tit or ass cheek and say hi or whatever(not that i would im not some asshole).i didnt used to care but cant stand it now.

if you dont have the self confidence to grab my dick through my pants and reach in,then dont take it upon yourself to basically grope me like im a girl with big tits or something.i dont like being led on or cock teased like most people.so please keep that in mind.im a fucking person not a piece of meat.