here i am looking sexy and showing how you can tell someone to eat a dick with no words.

pov watching the kardashians in a hotel(dont ask).

coogis and supras,boobies and koopas,hypocrites are idiots,ive got powers like eddie brock with the symbiote,haters avoid the carnage(no kassidy),they act like i slapped their moms with a dick,what a tragedy.

not my fault their moms take it in every hole emphatically.obviously i need to get a job soon,as well as a hottie on my knob buffoon.vidal sassoon of the cum shot,the way i style it hurts haters hearts because i cum so hard.going boldly like jean luc picard or picadillo.its so spicey,bring me affordable flavors because relationships are too emotionally pricey.youre mad at me in my z?i know why,because youre salty and your cars ricey.

you act like youre the only clown from your town.i know hes never had big tits and theres no point to arbitrate or argue,hes going to "town" to see barbie q.he wishes he was tom from myspace,but just like that hes out of business.calm down dickhead,i get a new car for christmas.

but thats none of your concern.you couldnt even be paul bearer holding my urn.call me the undertaker,because you just died from humiliation.from haters eyes theres precipitation because they cant participate and just as quickly their whole being dissipates.come here you twinkie,noone cares about you small timers being dinky.youre better off playing with your little slinkie.